Read More on Gravitational Waves
- Gravitational Waves, Einstein's Ripples in Spacetime, Spotted for First Time by Adrian Cho, Science, February 11, 2016.
- Viewpoint: The First Sounds of Merging Black Holes, by Emanuele Berti, Physics, 9, 17, February 11, 2016.
- Gravitational Waves Detected, Confirming Einstein's Theory, by Dennis Overbye, The New York Times, pg A1, February 11, 2016.
- Gravitational waves: breakthrough discovery after a century of expectation, by Tim Radford, The Guardian, February 11, 2016.
- Scientific American Special Report: The Discovery of Gravitational Waves
- Detecting Ripples in Space-Time, with a Little Help from Einstein (Space.com, August 2015)
- Gravitational Waves: Sources, Detection, and Searches by K. Riles, 2012, 79pp: http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.0667
- Catch a Gravity Wave (Astronomy, August 2001)
- Waiting for Gravity (IEEE Spectrum, July 2006)
- Gravitational Waves: New Observatories for New Astronomy (The Physics Teacher, October 2006)
- It Takes a Huge Detector (and Plenty of Patience) to Chase Gravitational Waves (Popular Mechanics, May 2014)
(Click on book's title to browse the book on Google Book Search)